“Wood-fired pizza”
Review of Bella Fuoco

Bella Fuoco
Ranked #34 of 221 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Description: We specialize in artisan pizza and calzones made fresh to order, pasta, salads and apps. Wine and mixed drinks along with several local brews on tap including Freedom’s Edge Brewery, DanielMarks’ Brewery, Melvin Brewing Co., and Blacktooth Brewing Co. Outdoor seating is available in the summer months.
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

We were passing through Cheyenne and stopped to eat lunch and walk around downtown. Walked a few blocks to Bella Fuoco. We sat on the nice back patio. The wood-fire oven is out back, too. We ordered a small pepperoni and a large garlic chicken pizza. The crust was really good and crisp. The toppings on the garlic chicken were good, but not the best I have ever had. If we lived in the area, I would definitely go again.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 10, 2018

This quaint eatery in a quiet neighborhood offers delicious wood-fired pizzas and pasta. Although I didn’t order one, the salads looked fresh and appetizing. The staff is extremely friendly and efficient. It is a team effort where any staff who pass by a table check on your satisfaction, refill drinks, and provide carry-out boxes for leftovers. The outdoor patio was quiet and perfect for a summer evening. Wish we lived closer to visit often.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

I ordered to go and I drove one hour back home and it was perfect !! It was still snowing warm and delicious!! I will be back

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

As New Yorkers exploring the west we never expected to find food pizza but this place did not disappoint. Reasonable wine and fresh salads. I would highly recommend

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Stop what you are doing and go to Bella Fuoco! This place is a hidden enclave of perfection!

I would have never found this place on accident as it is in the middle of a neighborhood and in what appears to have been an old house. We found this on Yelp when looking for a new place to try and we were surprised when we arrived at the unassuming location. Do not be deceived...this place is amazing!

The service is friendly and the food phenomenal. Our group of four adults and one toddler (We placed a reservation which I recommend as the space inside is limited) were seated quickly at our table and a server took our drink order as well as asked permission to bring the child a thing of dough to play with. Man was that fun!

All four of us shared an appetizer (Fried ravioli) and then we all ordered a different personal size pizza each so we could try four different ones. They were so delicious! All four of them were wonderful and I can't wait to try others later. Three of us shared a bottle of wine which was extremely tasty.

I cannot tell you how much I loved this place so YOU need to come try for yourself. In the words of Levar Burton "Don't take my word for it.".

Date of visit: April 2018