“Good food”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #45 of 216 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I get the bowl for my husband and I to share. Lots of good food and since two of us are sharing it, the $9 - 10 cost is reasonable.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

This is a great Chipotle. Always good service and exceptional Chipotle food. Don't know why Chipotle is under the gun nationwide other than they are better than the competition.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

This location is fairly small inside but the staff was awesome when I told them I had a wheat allergy. Very vegetarian and gluten free friendly place to eat.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Let's see; it's time for WWE PAYBACK. What to get to eat? Pizza? NO! Chinese Take Out? NO! Burrito Bowl, Chips and Salsa? YES Please! Sat down in front of the TV and chowed down while watching the mayhem. Highly recommended nourishment fare for your sports entertainment viewing.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

I received a text message about a downloadable game from CHIPOTLE. Play and get FREE chips and guacamole. NO need to twist my arm! I played it then got a code to download a coupon for FREE chips and guacamole with ANY entrée order good for 1 month. I went to Chipotle, ordered a burrito and got my FREE chips with guacamole. I went home, popped a few beers then sat down to watch WWE Royal Rumble while eating my meal. It doesn't take too much to make me happy!