“I love Culver's!”

Culver's
Ranked #52 of 213 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Whenever I travel and there is a Culver's, I try to stop and eat here. The Culver's in Cheyenne did not disappoint. A burger and cheese curds were excellent! I wish we had this chain in NYS. Their frozen custard is so good. A mini concrete mixer for dessert was delicious and we bought a pint to go. The people that work here and very nice and friendly.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

Went out with our family and had butter burgers which were excellent! Most of the custard was excellent; mine while cool, was not COLD and seemed like it had been mixed and sat for a while (even so, it was good - so no complaint here; just think it could have been better). Even so, I would will be back and would recommend Culver's to family and friends!

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

I went to a Culver's in Utah and was so good. I was very disappointed in this location. The food was over cooked and not hot. The cheese wasn't even melted on the burger. We won't be back

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

The food is pretty tasty for fast food. There is a variety to choose from, not just burgers. The dining area is clean and the service is friendly. They must have a tremendous training program. All employees are attentive to the needs of the customers.

Reviewed October 23, 2016

I like Culver's, so I decided to hit this one up while I was in town. It's what I expected from Culver's. Good food, good ice cream, friendly service.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!