“Beef ribs kimchi chigae and steamed mandoo”
Review of Korean House

Korean House
Ranked #23 of 221 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

As far as I can tell this is the only Korean in Wyoming. And for that I have to love it. It's 70 percent for authenticity and the two ladies are korean no doubt.
Servings are large, plates are stryofoam.
Kimchee is very good and homemade.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank HayanBuergisser

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

We have been enjoying vegetarian meals here since 2001. Whether it's Spicy Rice cakes with tofu, Chop Chae with tofu, or Be Bim Bap with tofu, all are delicious and come with homemade pickled vegetables and Kimchi. This is one of Cheyenne's real gems.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank CallzemlikeICzM
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

I wanted to try Korean food and the Korean house had good reviews. The place is small less than 10 tables. When I came in there were full but two Korean ladies let me share their table. Nice gesture. I did not know what to order so I ask the Korean ladies. They recommended the spicy chicken which was not spicy to me and lack flavor. Although if you added the extra items that come with it, it was much better. For 1.50 extra I got fried rice which again lack flavor. They did not offer any special drinks like tea, just water. Servings are generous. Next time I will order the dumplings which look amazing. Clean and friendly place. Ate for $15.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

We come here for the food. If you're looking for upscale atmosphere decor, and matching prices then look elsewhere. This is a small 'hole in the wall' type restaurant. Where quality is second to none in Cheyenne.
The owner does most of the cooking herself. No large staff. Just the owner and a helper.
Expect to pay about $11 per plate. The plates are very large.
My wife loves the soups. I love the Be Bim Bop.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Olsen-C-S
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

The food is mediocre. The lack of menu items is a little disappointing but the portion makes up for it. The only Korean Restaurant to go to in Cheyenne. (We don't really have a choice, it's literally the only one.)

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Korean House? Share your experiences!