“Craziest parking lot ever! ”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #44 of 210 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Don't try and come during lunch time. Between the drive through line and trying to find parking, this location is super busy so plan accordingly! Otherwise it's fine and has a nice play area for the kids.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

In the Menards shopping plaza this place was busy and the parking situation was crazy during the lunch rush. But service and food was just as good as other Chick-fil-A's we have been to. Had a play ground for kids and gluten free options as well as natural sodas.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Liked this place a bunch. New restaurant and works like it looks - new, fresh and clean. Fresh flowers on tables, food delivers to tables and seems larger than other chick-fil-a restaurants. Great experience and enjoyed our stay. 5 of us were there and all liked their food & sauces. Go check it out.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

I wanted a quick, hot and easy breakfast SO I stopped in for a Chick-Fil-A chicken and biscuit for the FIRST time. I was rather surprised by the variety offered. I stuck with the classic chicken, egg with cheese on a biscuit. I thought that there was lots of egg and chicken for the price and it tasted very good too. I got the meal deal which included breakfast potatoes and a coffee which were both also good. I'll be back again for breakfast and possibly lunch or dinner.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Restaurant in old mall with Sears and Penney as the anchor stores. Seating in store and in the mall area. Friendly service. Had the Southwestern salad with grilled chicken. Loaded with everything. Good salad and good service.