“Attention”

Ranked #24 of 221 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Very attentive waitress who without being over the top was there when you needed her. Great food for a chain restaurant served in large portions.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 5, 2018

They honestly had NO specials ongoing when I went. I fell back on my OLD standby, chicken parmigiana, Luckily, it's just as good as I remember. I got a salad and a quartino of the Tuscan Red Blend. I think the cutlets were bigger than I last recall because I wound up taking home a third of my entrée. I managed to save room for desert so I went with another standby of tiramisu with coffee. At least this restaurant is consistent with it's quality and service. I can always count on them.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Usually when Olive Garden adds something new to the menu, it's just a variation on what they already have. This time it's different. The Mediterranean dinners are a change up from the usual. I got a Chicken Giardino which was Grilled chicken and a medley of fresh vegetables {peas, carrots, spinach, broccoli, squash} tossed with ruffled pappardelle pasta in a light, lemon chicken herb sauce and ONLY 600 calories! I got Pasta and Fagioli soup to start. I paired it with a 9 ounce glass of Pinot Grigio. It was really nice and a pleasant change from the standard menu. I even had enough room to order coffee and Tiramisu fore dessert. I'll be back more frequently if they offer more meals like this.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

A bit pricey, but the food is worth it. Always have leftover and they are just as good the second time around. Lots of variety of food and the servers are friendly and prompt.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Our first time, The Italian meals are very americanised and not what you would see in an Italian restaurant. Once we worked our way through the menu, we choose the beef ragu, which was good, bit too much pasta. It came with a super size of salad, as an appetiser, I would have liked more time between the two meals. The service is very prompt, but at times you feel rushed.

Date of visit: June 2018