“Decent Italian close to hotels”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #24 of 221 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We had to wait for a table at this restaurant which is obviously popular with the locals and was recommended by hotel staff. Good menu options and friendly, efficient service. Quality of food didn’t disappoint. A good option for people staying at hotels in the area but they don’t make it easy for anyone who actually wants to walk there.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 13, 2018

it's been awhile but Buy One Get One FREE has returned. I almost always find my way back to Olive Garden for this because it's such a good deal. I started with the salad and got a quartino of Chardonnay to go with my meal.

I ordered the Shrimp Scampi because I wanted something different with some veggies and it's on the lower calorie menu. That allowed me to get the Black Tie Mousse Cake with coffee for dessert with less guilt

For my freebie, I got the spaghetti with meat sauce to go. ALL I need is a salad and veggie for my meal and my dinner is set. You CAN'T go wrong with this combo!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Very attentive waitress who without being over the top was there when you needed her. Great food for a chain restaurant served in large portions.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018

They honestly had NO specials ongoing when I went. I fell back on my OLD standby, chicken parmigiana, Luckily, it's just as good as I remember. I got a salad and a quartino of the Tuscan Red Blend. I think the cutlets were bigger than I last recall because I wound up taking home a third of my entrée. I managed to save room for desert so I went with another standby of tiramisu with coffee. At least this restaurant is consistent with it's quality and service. I can always count on them.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Usually when Olive Garden adds something new to the menu, it's just a variation on what they already have. This time it's different. The Mediterranean dinners are a change up from the usual. I got a Chicken Giardino which was Grilled chicken and a medley of fresh vegetables {peas, carrots, spinach, broccoli, squash} tossed with ruffled pappardelle pasta in a light, lemon chicken herb sauce and ONLY 600 calories! I got Pasta and Fagioli soup to start. I paired it with a 9 ounce glass of Pinot Grigio. It was really nice and a pleasant change from the standard menu. I even had enough room to order coffee and Tiramisu fore dessert. I'll be back more frequently if they offer more meals like this.

Date of visit: June 2018