All reviews buffalo lodge soda fountain interstate population motel colorado chain miles
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I felt as if I was at home. There hospitality was great. Room was very clean and comfortable. When outside to smoke I found myself talking to them as if I have known them all my life. I had a bowl of chili and it was excellent. Not to mention I had car trouble and they were able to get me going not taking anything for doing so. I don't get to that part of the country very often but when I do I will make a point to spend the night there. One of the best places ever that I stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2016

The hotel is very clean and accommodating. We have been traveling through on moving trips with our dog and always at least one trailer. They have room for both! And, we have been lucky in the proprietor (Lucinda) and friends have always included us in the activities out front which have included live music and lots of good campfire story-telling. Couldn't be more friendly and they always make you feel at home. Great place! Cold beer and quiet rooms.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
LaCynda F, Owner at Buffalo Lodge Inn and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so glad that you were able to join us in our festivities. Please come see us again!! LaCynda

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

Very nice warm people. Very clean accommodations. Chili to die for. Hard to find, but well worth the effort.
Comfortable beds with all the amenities-Television, refrigerator, microwave, desk, and etc. A refreshing escape from the norm.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan F

Thank you for your great review!! I am so glad that you had a good time at our establishment. Please come see us again and have another bowl of chili!! LaCynda

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night while passing through on interstate. Friendly owners, clean , comfortable and quiet room. Delicious homemade chili in grill for supper. Small bar off lobby. Live music outside on the Saturday night I was there. Modest continental bfast but you can get large bfast at Soda Fountain a short distance away in downtown Chugwater. Has the intimate feel of a B&B. Not luxurious but has everything you need. Beautiful surroundings with lots of birds in evenings.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank WanderWoman32308

Thank you for your great review!!! I am glad that you could join us on a night we had live music. Hope you had a fabulous time!! Come see us again!! LaCynda

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Buffalo Lodge and Grill is such a Beautiful location, friendly staff and a pleasure to work with. Fantastic place to eat, wonderful food with a great atmosphere. Looking forward to doing business with them again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Trina B

Trina, Thank you for the great review!!! We did have a fun time while you were here!! Please come see us again!! LaCynda