“Good pizza in downtown Cody”
Review of Pizza On The Run

Pizza On The Run
Ranked #34 of 99 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: They are alos in Powell and Lovell, Wyoming.
Reviewed September 10, 2018

We were in downtown Cody and did not want a big meal. We had read about Pizza on the Run and decided to give it a try. The pizza was good but the restaurant itself was unique. You walk in and immediately see a play area. Walk toward the back to place your order. The crust of the pizza was my favorite part. There are Hawaiian banners and decorations all around — never did figure out that connection for a pizza place. It is an average place in a small town but the food was good so I give it a 4 out of 5. You can eat there or carry it out.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We ordered a Combo pizza for delivery to our hotel. It came sooner than predicted and was really good. We ordered the large and with tax and tip, I told the driver to keep the change from $30.00. We thought the price was a little high but it was still good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018

They offer pizza by the slice, but only two kinds to choose from. I had the pepperoni and it was okay. Service was good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We decided to stop in for lunch. We were the only customers (which may have been leary), but we gave it a try anyway. What was really nice is that they have pizza by the slide. I had only wanted some cheese bread, but my husband wanted pizza, so pizza by the slice worked great for us.
The cheese bread was good - enough for 2 people. The pizza was even better (I snagged a piece of my husband's).

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We have always enjoyed Pizza on the Run since it's creation. Taco Pizza is our favorite, but they have all you could ever want on a pizza crust. Enjoy!

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Pizza On The Run? Share your experiences!