“Great food, cute building”

Chinatown Chinese Buffet
Ranked #20 of 96 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Diner, Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer you an quality dining experience at a great price of chinese food.
Reviewed June 29, 2017

We ate lunch here while taking a break from the Buffalo Bill Center of the West down the street. The building was quaint, the food was great and we had great service.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

The reviews for this place surprise me. Yes, this was a buffet that was freshly serviced and the staff seemed attentive to it. However, the food was average for a Chinese buffet, the prices were fair and the selection of dishes fairly limited. Would I go back? Yes, but there was nothing extraordinary here (except for the banana pudding).

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Excellent buffet at extremely reasonable price. Obviously self service but we had a very attentive waiter looking after us. Thank you.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

I wish I lived within 100 miles of this place! The food was GREAT! The service was terrific! The spicy noodles are really good, I'm glad the owner told me where to find them. She has so much energy and sees to every detail, and what and what a nice smile. If I ever get anywhere near Wyoming again, I'll defiantly come here.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

The food here was good. It was always fresh and hot as the restaurant was busy and food was always being cooked. Our waiter was attentive and tended to all our needs quickly. There was a good variety of food to choose from including some American choices. Stop in for a great meal.

Been to Chinatown Chinese Buffet? Share your experiences!