“Home of grills, chills and the legendary dipped cone”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Cody
Cuisines: American
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed July 12, 2017

You know just what you are going to get at a Dairy Queen and you are rarely disappointed. The Cody DQ is really excellent - they customised my chocolate malt for free.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

The food offering is of course what you find in all DQs. Staff were fast, friendly, and the store was clean.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

Same as with any DQ Nothing great. Does not participate in the all day $5 cheeseburger deal. Slow service

Reviewed June 26, 2017

We swung by late one nite - was not disappointed. They had us going again within 5 min - order was correct & we had all that we needed. Success!

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Did the drive through about 9:30 pm. after the rodeo.
Gave our order and waited 20 minutes in the drive thru.Finally got our order...4 items,which were all DQ blizzards.We noticed that all blizzards were on the drive thru counter...with the long wait, ice cream was dripping down the sides of the cups.WE had to ask for the bubble covers/top so we wouldn't have ice cream all over our hands..the kid puts square plastic containers on top of the dripping blizzards....what a mess it was when we got to our eating destination!!! To my GREAT disappointment,I wasn't given what I ordered...not even close.If I had a strawberry allergy I would be in the Cody hospitol!! All of our Blizzards dripped all over Walmart's parking lot...thankfully no seagulls were around or that would have added to our DQ disaster.I would walk in next time.No time to go back and complain to management this trip. I would look for a different dessert establishment next time.