“Huge DQ very busy place.”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Cody
Cuisines: American
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed September 4, 2017

I needed a rootbeer float. I got the large on and was it good. The others had shakes and a blizzard. Staff quick and helpful with a smile. Clean.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Its a older DQ but good. Keep the order simple(simple words). The cashier didn't seem to handle multiple orders. When I asked if she knew someplace to get a good steak she told me they didn't sell steak. lol But as always DQ is good here.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

We were here over the 4th of July holiday with the temps in the upper 90's, so you can guess how busy this place was. Customer service was good, even though they were hammered with customers.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

For a quick stop to get out of the heat there is nothing like a Dairy Queen sundae. When in Cody we love to stop for a tasty ice cream treat.
Good food baskets as well.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

We stopped at DQ twice while in Cody. The icecream still retained the taste we remembered from our youth. The DQ chocolate shake was a teenage favorite of mine and I enjoyed the ones I had here while on vacation. My wife enjoyed the various ice cream dishes she ordered.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!