“Always great soft serve!”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Cody
Cuisines: American
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We stopped after the rodeo in Cody, Wyoming on a Saturday night at 10:30 p.m.. Fast service, great ice cream come and blizzard.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband ordered a burger that was supposed to have mustard instead of mayonnaise. They put mayo on it and he took it back to fix. Somehow, It took them 3 attempts to get the burger right. On the third attempt, my husband and another gentleman behind him witnessed the cook with his finger in his nose and digging in it before pulling out a rack of buns and opening them. The gentleman behind my husband walked out and my husband got a refund and went elsewhere. It makes me sick that the rest of us had already eaten our food before this happened.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

This DQ was not far from our hotel so we were excited to drive through to order a blizzard with extra Heath pieces in it. It was delicious and hit the spot!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

One thing I've noticed up here is that the ice cream places tend to close for the winter so when we saw an open Dairy Queen we had to stop. The kids had blizzards and I had an Orange Julius. Over all exactly what I'd expect from a Dairy Queen

1  Thank Dynal R
Reviewed February 9, 2018

After a one block walk to dinner, we were happy to stop right next door to our motel after dinner where this DQ is located, right on the main thorough fare to Yellowstone from Cody, WY! The usual DQ products are offered, which all suit us just fine. The place was very busy on the warm, peak season. Next door in the local park people were eating their sundays and other DQ products on tables and chairs, just to eat outside.