“Pretty good wings- good pizza- salad bar is nice”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #19 of 26 Restaurants in Douglas
Reviewed July 5, 2015

Don't forget to have the breadsticks too. Maybe take some of the cinnamon ones off for dessert later- always a good choice.

They deliver, but I'll tell you they seem to have a huge amount of turnover in their staff. That is sad because I know it could only get better if they could keep the staff, train them, and not overwork the ones that are willing to stay.

Pizza Hut food is good- just get the rest of it under control and I'd give you the 4. They are the best wings in town that I've had.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I were in Wyoming to hunt. We both had really bad colds that only got worse. After two successful days of hunting we didn't feel well enough to go out for dinner, so ordered pizza for delivery. We ordered a large 1/2 supreme and 1/2 pepperoni with extra red pepper. The pizza was delivered in a timely manner by a very nice young man, Trevor, who made the whole experience pleasant. We are from Michigan and love our Pizza Hut, and now we love the Pizza Hut in Douglas, Wyoming. Want consistently good pizza, two words, PIZZA HUT!!!