“Dinner and Golf”

Douglas Community Club
Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Nice place to dine after a fun round of golf. If you don't golf stop in for dinner or lunch they give you some very nice choices and enjoy the view. Have a drink and a bit on the roof top patio.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Food and service were great , have eaten there several times always a good meal . One of the few places in Douglas that offers great food and great service , the prime rib is always my favorite and I've never been disappointed .

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I had a good time at the County Club. I had the brisket dinner, and while the food was all good I would not say it was exceptional nor was I disappointed in any respect with the meal. The Salad bar is small, but had the necessities and was tasty. The service was friendly. The restaurant was clean but seems a little old/tired in its ambiance. Making up for that is the wonderful view from the deck - make sure to check it out! While I wasn't "wowed" by this visit I feel that this place is on the edge of being great. I would give it another chance or two and try some different offerings to see if there are dishes with the wow factor. With the right meal and a revived dining room this place could be wonderful.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Nice place for a nice dinner. Fairly good menu options, draft beer and mixed drinks, nice atmosphere. The often have specials for holidays, etc.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

We were here for a business lunch - and what a treat! Large menu with lots of options. My colleagues ordered the salmon salad and said it was off the hook. I had the grilled chicken and wasn't sure what to expect. Wow! Great flavor with wonderful sauces (mushroom or tomato). This is worth a stop when you are in town. If you can, book the meeting room which comes complete with a wood burning fireplace.