“Very nice.”

Douglas Community Club
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 17, 2017

This is a thoroughly kempt club. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. I am not into competitive golfing, so this review will be short. The fairways are as expected, but the course itself is fun and challenging. We all know that there are the wanna-be experts mumbling behind you as you try to enjoy the sport. No.. Nike doesn't send undercover scouts hiding in the brush just waiting to see that amazing shot. Most patrons on this course are very courteous, so it makes this club very enjoyable for the ones that want to experience this sport. I would recommend to all players at any level to play here.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

Nice place to dine after a fun round of golf. If you don't golf stop in for dinner or lunch they give you some very nice choices and enjoy the view. Have a drink and a bit on the roof top patio.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Food and service were great , have eaten there several times always a good meal . One of the few places in Douglas that offers great food and great service , the prime rib is always my favorite and I've never been disappointed .

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I had a good time at the County Club. I had the brisket dinner, and while the food was all good I would not say it was exceptional nor was I disappointed in any respect with the meal. The Salad bar is small, but had the necessities and was tasty. The service was friendly. The restaurant was clean but seems a little old/tired in its ambiance. Making up for that is the wonderful view from the deck - make sure to check it out! While I wasn't "wowed" by this visit I feel that this place is on the edge of being great. I would give it another chance or two and try some different offerings to see if there are dishes with the wow factor. With the right meal and a revived dining room this place could be wonderful.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Nice place for a nice dinner. Fairly good menu options, draft beer and mixed drinks, nice atmosphere. The often have specials for holidays, etc.