“Relaxing atmosphere”

Add it.
Four Seasons Chinese
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Douglas
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Of of the local favorites, I've enjoyed their food and company. We love the Sesame chicken, and lo mein! Relaxed atmosphere. Specials for most holidays, offers delivery on most days!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We're on a very long road trip and decided to spend the night in this lovely town. Do yourself a favour and eat at this restaurant. We had soups, an appetizer and mains. My son had vegetable chow mein and loved it. My Szechuan chicken was so spicy it made my nose run. Fantastic! I usually find it too bland. I actually finished my entire dish and had nothing left over to take back with me. I've never done that before. I just couldn't stop. The couple who own the place are lovely too. A nice surprise came with the bill. We thought that they had forgotten to charge us for the soups and tea, but it turned out that they were included. The total bill for the two of us came to under $28. You can't argue with that.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We like to find an independent (mom & pop) place to eat when we stop for the night. We wanted Chinese and this was a GREAT find. The food was very flavorful and the price was fair. Service was excellent!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

A little late in posting this review. Last September, the wife and I were in Douglas for my HS class' 50th reunion. It was mid-day and we craved sustenance and as we were passing by this odd-looking little restaurant, we decided to drop in. That proved to be a good move. True, we did have the place to ourselves, but that also meant we had the undivided attention of the owners. The result was a quiet, superb meal. Don't ask me what we had, it was too long ago, BUT it was the best Chinese we've ever had, anywhere. We have several places to choose from back home, but none can hold a candle to this place. Next time we're in Douglas....we eat here!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We get a craving sometimes for some traditional "American Chinese" when we travel. Last night our stopover was in Douglas and the Four Seasons was the only show in town for that. I'll admit that when we walked in at 6:30 and were the only souls in attendance, we were tempted to turn tail and run. But ...white table cloths, neat and clean, and greeted by Bura with a nice smile, so we settled in. Noshing for veggies, but not terribly hungry we ordered Moo Goo Gai Pan and the Almond Chicken. Though it was plenty to eat, I wish we had ordered another dish too as these two were pretty similar ... distinct and very tasty however. After we ate it ALL, we chatted with Bura & Mike for awhile, who are the cooks and owners (and probably bottle washers as well!) ... interesting couple with long history in Chinese cuisine. We may make an effort in the future to stay over in Douglas just to visit again and taste more!