“Pleasant Surprise”
Review of Crossing Cafe

Crossing Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 25, 2015

The outside is understand. The food and service were good. I liked the burrito with green chili sauce and my husband enjoyed his traditional burger and fries.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

If you are travelling along the I-80 and want a break, please consider a little family run cafe off exit 255 between Laramie and Rawlins. If you travel Tuesday through Saturday they are there to welcome you with great burgers, wraps and salads, plus a smile and some local history, if you have time. All food is prepared fresh and prices are very reasonable. They have been in business for 15 years so they must be pleasing other customers besides me and my friends.