US$102
Hampton.com
US$70
US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$50
US$79
Prairie Inn Motel(Evanston)(Great Value!)
US$56
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 21, 2017

This is an old facility that is in dire need of renovation. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was a comfortable night's sleep and quiet - likely because we were one of the very few people staying there. The location is prime with the river directly behind and the park across the street and a restaurant around the corner.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2016

Surly night clerk, mysterious stains, smudges and smears on the walls of the room - not a good experience. I've never encountered anyone behind the front desk as rude and unfriendly as the night clerk here. Never a 'please' or a 'thank you' as we checked in, snarled at us about not needing to see our AARP info, our requests for information about wi-fi, restaurants, anything, were met with a hostile glare... - Glad to get away!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pilgrim4Art
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

I consider myself an expert on 1 star hotels as I tend to be fairly cheap when traveling, so you can trust me when I tell you that you will not find a better place to stay for under $50. The room was clean and everything was in working order. Our room had a small fridge, a microwave, and a blow dryer (amenities not always found in cheaper hotels). The staff was friendly and helpful and I was delighted to find a continental breakfast was offered. Did I mention that there's a river walk right across the street?

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JulieMulch
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

I checked in due to I80 closed due to a snowstorm.

I checked in, the motel was empty.

My hotel room had no locks, which made me even more afraid.

I walked in to the bathroom and it was flooded.

I tried calling front desk from my cell only to find out that it did not work. Nor did it have any cables to connect.

I had to call them from my cell the man came and said he had another room for me.

I went in this room did have locks (thank goodness) however room phone didnt work, and the heater wasn't working.

I was so afraid of the creepy vibe of this motel i put the room table and chairs agaisnt the door.

Never ever ever staying here again.

Not even if it was free. Next time I'll just sleep in my car.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2016

Check in: Man didn't say hello or anything. He just looks at me. My elderly mother and I got in the room to find out the bed sheets were torn, microwave door wouldn't stay shut, and the only bath towel in the handicap shower was urine stained and ripped. Then after using the shower, the bare tile floor had about 1" of water standing on the floor. Breakfast was a joke. You can't use the microwave/toaster at the same time. It shuts down. The milk had been sitting in an non-insulated pitcher for hours. I'm not sure where the "Hot breakfast" was as advertised, unless frozen waffles count? We check out and the girl was annoyed at the fact we interrupted her phone conversation, after waiting for about 5 minutes. She finally sighed and put down the phone. I asked her if they knew the shower was leaking. She replied, "yes". I asked why they hadn't fixed it. She says, "I don't know. Is there anything else?" I tell her about the rest of the problems. She's annoyed and goes to get the manager. So we wait while she talks on the phone again. Manager never shows. We left. I did call to report it and I'm still waiting to hear from the manager. I was told that he would contact us within 72 hours. So far, no response. This place needs to be inspected. It's not only unsafe, but unhealthy to stay in.

Room Tip: Don't Stay - rude - unsafe - unhealthy - filthy - Urine stained and ripped towels and much more
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family