US$50
US$110
US$119
US$102
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$81
US$73
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$50
Prairie Inn Motel(Evanston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$61
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$141
US$135
All reviewsmorning breakfastfront desk personroom was cleanwould stay here againoff the highwaypleasant staypetmotelexit
Reviewed July 26, 2017

This is one of the best deals. Less than $100. Clean everywhere. Cool automatic doors in the front. The beds are great. No air freshener anywhere. No chemicals to smell. The sheets and covers and pillows smell like home. The windows are six feet tall and open all the way. I don't know where the negative reviews are coming from, must be the competition. Lots of choices in Evanston. The bathroom sink is on the outside of the toilet and shower so companions can be using it too. It is close to the interstate highway, but with the tall window shut, it is quiet enough. Breakfast is OK. Internet is fast. Thanks for being there.

Room Tip: Only two stories, may not have an elevator. I like upstairs.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank norman v
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to sleep after driving 12 hours from Nebraska. Didn't want to spend a lot of money as it was a quick stay. At the time it was rated #3 on here so I figured it would be decent. We were wrong!! The decor, furnishings, etc., was in dire need of an update. We passed on the free breakfast because it did not look appetizing and the atmosphere was not inviting. Couldn't wait to leave this place! I do not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Read my daughter in laws review below. I have been a Comfort Inn Suites GM and a Regional of Operations for Other brand Hotel.

In all my past work experience and guest experience I have never been in a hotel with such lack of customer service. And filth. The Health Department will be getting a call to inspect the pool and hot tub. They are not safe. They were green and slimy. I wish I would have had test strips to tell you the levels. I have spent 4 hours on the telephone (4) attempts with Choice Hotels Guest Relations to be able to talk to someone that is in Wyoming that is a Regional Operations for this hotel.

Been offered a $10.00 refund. (Insult)

Manager stated to Choice that he had sent letter. Just received today via email after 1 1/2 weeks . I get the run around from each Choice Employee that is at the call center. Who knows where they are located. None of them spoke clear English. I was put on hold over and over again so they could talk to someone. Was offered 8800 points then 5000 points and 10,000 points for the unsatisfactory stay. I really wanted to speak to a Regional Person from Choice. This hotel should not be one of the Choice Hotel Brands. It does not meet the standards. Beware and be careful staying here.
Lack of customer service
Safety in Question
Cleanliness - not
Satisfaction - not at this hotel
Food concerns was huge. We only ate packaged food.
Pool and Hot Tub should be closed

Be Careful !

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank samiidel
Reviewed June 8, 2017

My family stayed at this hotel while attending a graduation the first weekend in June; had planned on a 2 night stay but only could stand 1 night. At check-in, the person who helped us (no name tag, later found out it was the manager) was holding a child, had a shabby shirt on and blue jeans. The exterior & common areas of the hotel were filthy - full trash cans by entrance doors, weeds/trash in flower beds, some stain on chair in lobby, tile floor not mopped, stained hallway carpet, empty soda can on top of vending machine, coffee cup in the window sill of work out room - the pool was cloudy and green. My kids were so disappointed that they could not swim. Our guestroom was okay - a few hairs on the bathroom floor but we could manage because the linen on the beds were clean at least. We ate breakfast the following morning and it definitely left a lot to be desired. The manager (again with no name tag) was covering the front desk and working the breakfast - at least he wasn't packing a child around with him. He made me feel uncomfortable because he would look at us out of the side of his eye but no warm welcome or greeting. He also waited until every egg or sausage was completely gone before putting a couple of more out - there was at least 15 people eating at the time we were down there. We had to wait a few minutes for another family to finish before we had a place to sit down - we had to wipe the other people's mess off the table which is something that he should have been doing. We decided to make the best of it and go visit family that morning. Upon our return to the hotel, our key card would not work on the exterior entrance door so we went to the front desk. A different staff member was there (again, no name tag) and we told him our key wasn't working. He asked the room number and updated our keys -- he didn't ask the name on the room, to see ID or anything. Huge fail in my book! For security, they should check those things and not just make a key for any room for any person. At this point, my mother-in-law spoke up and told this guy that the hotel was filthy - he didn't respond.....just dead silence. Then she continued that we would be going up to the room to pack our things and would be checking out early. His response, exact words "Fine, than leave!" To this my husband made a comment about his "wonderful" customer service and the guy replied "well, if you feel our hotel is filthy and there isn't anything wrong with it, than what am I supposed to do?" This is when I turned around and told him that there are several things wrong that I could point out but I wasn't going to waste my time showing him.

I am a hotel manager - but I take pride in my property which this guy obviously does not. My mother-in-law has worked for Choice Hotels and we both were appalled by the condition of this hotel - it should not be a Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: they didn't tell us at check in that there is a stairwell in the middle of the building not just the ends
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Dated, a little weathered but it was okay. The beds were clean and comfortable. Someone accidentally tried to open my room (mistaken numbers) and front desk was on it immediately. Breakfast was okay. Easy access to the highway and price was comparable to other hotels in the area.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business