All reviewshot tubwafflesroom was cleanquick stopindoor poolparking areaomeletgreat pricegood nights sleepother hotelswould stay here againfridge and microwavedesk clerkpatrickmotelcerealcoupon
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Easy access from interstate 80. Nice pool and hot tub. Clean room nice comfortable bed. Slept well quiet place for rest. Staff was friendly and helpful! Laura was especially helpful! Many choices for free breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed March 27, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Sorry but for the price of the “discounted” room, I would not serve refrigerated scrambled egg pancakes(if that’s what you call them) for breakfast that are to be re-heated in the microwave. Just skip them, reduce price & say “light continental breakfast included”. (I heard others grumbling about the eggs as well.)

Our room was very large. The bed very comfortable. The shower water pressure good. But...the cleaning is below standard. Tell someone to vacuum along floorboard/walls. Plus, get a handyman to secure the electrical outlet to the wall plus maybe add a electrical outlet cover!?

We did not use the pool or hot tub nor looked at that area so I will not comment on that.

Just needed a quick place to crash for a good night’s sleep.

I do know when we travel thru this area again, we will go elsewhere.

I selected the hotel via Trip Advisor (as I usually do) so I always give a fair review.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2018

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful in making sure I had a great stay. The hot tub was the perfect temperature and very clean as well as the heated pool. Very accommodating breakfast with a perfect array of sweet or savory options.

Room Tip: Trip advisor won't allow me to rate "service," "location," or "cleanliness" but 5 stars for all!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo