All reviews front desk family suite free laundry tacos manager's reception biscuits and gravy waffles breakfast burrito awesome hotel rooms are large in town other hotels king room great place to stay nice surprise full kitchen definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 15, 2015

We were having a hard time deciding where to stay so that we were close enough to Devil's Tower to drive up to the monument in the morning. This was a great place. Perfect location. Lots of good places to eat in the area.
The hotel was very clean and very comfortable. Exceptionally nice front desk staff. We were lucky enough to get there on Taco Tuesday! Tacos in the breakfast area in the evening. Our room was perfect. Quiet and comfortable. The front desk woman recommended a steak place that was wonderful.
Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: we were on the first floor between the lobby and the pool and didn't hear anything! and the hotel was nearly full.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2015

The rooms are always very spacious and clean, and the hotel is very well maintained. It's quiet at night, and it's not like other hotels where I can hear every move my neighbors are making. While I stayed at the Arbuckle Lodge they were providing full breakfast and a "social" in the evening with dinner snacks. ALL of the staff was very friendly and welcoming. Jennifer helped me out this morning and even wished me a great day!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2015

OUr room was huge! I know that other rooms were smaller, but from what I could tell they would all have to be roomy. Everything was clean and bright. The staff did everything they could think of to make sure that we were happy. If you are looking for services that you would find at a five star in New York City you are in the wrong state. But if you are looking for clean, comfortable, and pleasant -- look no further. The only suggestion that I would make is that they secure their wireless internet access. It is not secure so I did not do anything that I would have to log into.

Room Tip: Rooms on the "back" of the building face the open plain. If you want, some rooms have a jet tub.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2015

The hotel is new, clean and near most everything. The breakfast is very complete and well stocked. The evening snacks and hospitality is great. Staff is attentive and helpful. A big thank you to Felicity and Becca during our recent trip.

Room Tip: Try to get above the ground floor for a view of the countryside.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2015

I have traveled my whole career life, previously as a flight attendant for a major airline for 15 yrs., and currently as an independent landman for the last 8 yrs. and this hotel has the best, beautiful rooms, most comfortable, reasonably priced, great accommodations I have ever stayed at; beautiful pool and hot tub, hotel windows open entirely for your comfort, happy hour food, wonderful hot breakfast, superb staff, including Becka, who insured me a wonderful room and rate, Laura, the general manager, always accommodating to do whatever your needs were, friendliest staff ever. As a frequent business traveler it is wonderful that you do not need to sign on the internet each day, which is a pain for a business person, you are automatically on, kudos to them!!! Also the laundry is free for the guest, fantastic. Kudos to the owners of this hotel, as they certainly know how to run a hotel!!! Loved my stay, I was there for about a month and hated to leave.

Room Tip: Suites are fantastic and reasonably priced with fireplaces and clean whirlpool tubs!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business