All reviews front desk very nice hotel room was clean within walking distance hot tub a wonderful stay breakfast buffet business center staff was friendly one night stay in town would definitely stay here again bagels cookies great price internet freeway
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in room 116. The room was clean. We went to the pool and hot tub but the water didn't smell good. It wasn't a chlorine smell that would have been much better, but a sour nasty smell. The WIFI kept disconnecting. I finally just used my data. Breakfast was the worst I've ever experienced in all my travels. The sausage had a bad taste. The Potatoes were like rubber and the french toast they had pre-made couldn't be cut. We were the first ones there at 6 AM, that is when breakfast begins! One would think things would be fresh. I think this food was left over from yesterday and re-warmed in the microwave. I threw my entire plate away and just settled for a bowl of cereal. Once I checked out I noticed a charge for a safe on my receipt. I told the lady at check out that I didn't use the safe but she never offered to remove the charge. I will not be staying here again that is for sure.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
JessicaS11326, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tyme4relaxing,

Thank you very much for your comments. We appreciate all constructive feedback from our guest. We will endeavor to attend to all your comments. We pride ourselves on our hotel ad services and apologize we didn't meet your expectations.
I am unaware of any of these issues you experienced and would love to hear from you if you could call or email me, I would appreciate that. 307-685-2700 or j.smith@kdiamondhotels.com. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Had two days of business in Gillette and we booked them here. A pretty new property. Desk staff was great (despite a rude guest trying to move her room while I was checking in) and very helpful. The room, with a king bed, was large and had all the amenities. In room coffee, mini frig, good wifi, a good desk and more. The hotel has a small gym and business center as well. I will try the continental breakfast tomorrow but I bet it is good. The rate, compared to a big city seemed like a real bargain. Give this a try.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
JessicaS11326, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We love positive feedback from our guests all will be sure to share this with our staff!! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

We stayed here after another hotel overbooked and move us to Wingate. The room was very clean and quiet. I would definitely come back. Only improvement would be the breakfast - some of the hot food was lukewarm but otherwise definitely no complaints.

Room Tip: side away from freeway and top floor
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will definitely check into the breakfast issue you mentioned. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Staff was not tentive at check in. Rooms were dirty still with cleaning substances left. Following morning house keepers were very pushy on our privacy from 9a.m. on. Felt rushed to check out well before 11 a.m. checkout.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review regarding your stay with us at Wingate by Wyndham in Gillette Wyoming. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. I will bring these issues to the housekeeping department so that we are able to fix these right away. We hope that you give us another chance next time you're in town!

Reviewed August 31, 2018

The staff was extremely helpful and courteous, the room spacious, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. Would happily stay there again! If you need to know anything about the area or need to go anywhere, just ask the night shuttle driver. A great and friendly guy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I have passed on this excellent review to our staff! We hope to see you again soon!