“Best night of sleep I had all year. Not kidding!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Gillette

Holiday Inn Express Gillette
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Gillette, Wyoming
“Best night of sleep I had all year. Not kidding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

I only stay at a few hotels a year and this one was the best! I thought the bed was amazingly comfortable. The room was clean and the service was superb!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Wyo91
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Wyo91;
Thank you for noting that you had the best night of sleep at the Holiday Inn Express, Gillette.
I loved your comments.
I hope to see you the next time you are in Gillette.
Debby Zolnoski

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Thornton, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

This is the first review that I have written but I feel that this hotel is worth it....I always stay at the Holiday Inn Express when visiting Gillette, which I have never had a bad experience there. the staff is always courteous and professional, especially Kathy who always remembers who I am. The rooms are always clean and the exercise room is small but adequate and the cookies are baked fresh.
I will and do recommend this hotel to everyone traveling to the Gillette area.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Growleyberger
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay at the Holiday Inn Express, Gillette.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

I stayed at this property on my way across country, I came to the hotel late at night,tired and a little grumpy, it was snowing roads were terrible , at check in I couldnt believe how cheerful and nice the desk staff was, they went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. It made my long day of driving better concidering the situation. Once I went to my room, I seen how clean and comfortable the room was and knew I could relax finally!. The breakfast was very nice in the morning, the staff once again was cheerful and nice!!. If i happen to travel through Gillette,Wy. ever again I know where I will be staying!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Dear friend,
Thanks for your comments on your wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Gillette. Our team loves hearing how well they are doing from our guests ~ thank you.
I do hope the next time you travel cross country you will be our guest again. We have a warm fireplace for the cold snowy days on the road along with a friendly smile for you.
Your friend in hospitality,
Madison, WI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2011

We stayed in Gillette on the way from Wisconsin to the Yellowstone area. When we checked in we were given a “goodie-bay” because we are Priority Club members. It was a nice touch from a very friendly staff. We stayed in a two-queen room and it was very nice. The room, the halls, the pool and breakfast areas were all very clean. The breakfast area was good-sized and the food selection was very good. The hotel is right off the interstate and easy to find. There are numerous dining options near this hotel. Also most major retail chains are close and convenient. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and if we are ever back in the area we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank The_Madison_Traveler
Hi Madison!
Thanks for being our guest and noting the hotels cleanliness and convenience.
We do hope you will be our guest the next time your travels take you through Gillette, Wyoming.
Casper, Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

I had called while out of town and on my way to Gillette. The young lady Kathy" who I spoke too was very friendly and I thought, hmm, well that was different. Once I got to the hotel I was completely blown away by the professionalism and courtesy of this young lady named Kathy at the front desk. I have never been treated so good at a hotel in my life. I felt she really went out of her way to make me feel like a welcomed guest. I used to stay at the candle inn suites and thought I would try something different. From now on the holiday inns the only place I will stay and I will recommend it to all my friends and co-workers. I do not usually write reviews and that kind of stuff but this young lady named Kathy needs to be recognized for the great asset that she is to this company. She also looked up my priority club number for me! Five stars, 10 out of 10. Kathy your the best and I hope this review finds your boss!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this review, 11 October 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We are very appreciative of your kindness and thoughtfulness. Kathee has been with us for over a year now, and she is wonderful with our guests and staff, alike. I will make sure that Kathee knows of your review, as it is a wonderful compliment. As a team, our goal is to provide the very best product and service in Gillette, and we hope that shows in everything we do. We are so happy that you'll be staying with us more. Hope you have a great day, and we'll see you again soon!
Minneapolis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2011

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Gillette with our Brittany spaniel on our way to Custer State Park from Montana. We pulled in after a very long drive and the front desk was incredibly quick and well organized and we were into our ground level room only 10 minutes after arriving! The room was large and well furnished. Bed was really comfortable and the shower pressure was great and there were ample towels - unusual these days. There was a large green area outside for walking the dog and pet disposal bags and trash cans! Did not have b'fast so can't comment on that but it was a very easy, comfortable stay after a long drive. Also plenty of chain restaurant options in the area and a couple within walking distance! Would recommend.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear friend,
Thank you for being our guests and taking the time to write a review on our pet friendly property!
We welcome pets into our hotel with a treat!
Thanks for your kind comments.
Gillette, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

I have the ability to stay at a number of Gillette hotels while on business trips. The friendly and proficient staff has me coming back to this hotel. The check in is quick and the goodie bag for Priority Club members is a nice touch. During a later check on my last stay the staff made sure I go a couple freshly baked cookies that had not yet been put out. The breakfast offers the typical variety but the wait staff personally greets everyone. It is nice to stay someplace where it is obvious that you are valued as a person and as a customer.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this review, 23 September 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of your stay with us. Thank you for your kindness! I will happily share your comments with our staff in an upcoming employee meeting next week. It makes our day when our guests are happy! We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon. Hope you have a wonderful day!