My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights this past September while on a 2-week photography trip to Wyoming. The two part room had a very small living room separated from a large bedroom with 2 queen beds. The physical layout allowed us to spread out our camera gear and luggage all over the place.
There is no restaurant on site but the staff showed us where several dining places were located within a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel. There recommendations were very good.
Breakfast is provided by the hotel. However, their breakfast room is small and if the hotel is full, could present a challenge if everyone showed up at the same time. The breakfast choices are severely limited based on the one day we chose to eat breakfast there (the rest of the time we were on location shooting sunrises): Cold cereal, hard boiled eggs, breads, make your own waffles, coffee, tea and juices.
Having said that, the Lexington is a nice hotel overall and I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole WY