We stayed at the Lexington for our latest ski trip out at Jackson Hole. We chose a suite with kitchenette which was nice on the nights we didn't feel like going out to dinner. The room was a good size and was very clean. The included breakfast in the mornings was very good and it is less than 1/4 mile from the down town shops and bars. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites WY