All reviewssilver dollar barhistoric hotelcowboy suitegrand staircasecorn chowderjackson holestuffed beardeluxe roomin townturn down serviceold westwestern themeheart of downtownwonderful hotelfirst floorteton villageshops and restaurants
Reviewed March 25, 2018

The Wort is a classic lodge in the Town of Jackson. The hotel is beautifully maintain and the staff is excellent. Valet parking was free and very convenient.
The lodge is an easy fifteen minute drive to Jackson Hole and they also offer a shuttle service although I found it more convenient to drive myself.
The Silver dollar bar and restaurant was excellent and hoping. I recommend Blue Grass Tuesdays. A really good time!
I give the Wort and the Jackson Hole ski resort very high marks and I cant wait to come back!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgraded larger room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank richard b
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel. The location can’t be beat and it’s a real authentic western experience. Plus, it has one of the best bars in town off the lobby. The rooms are big and really well appointed and the housekeeping service is the best I’ve had in a long time. Everyone working here is friendly and helpful. I was here for a ski vacation and was so glad I stayed in town versus on the mountain. There’s much more to do and the bus is really convenient, plus the hotel has a shuttle service.
The only negative for me was that their breakfast menu really need some updating. Lots of eggs, bread, and meats. Not a lot of variety or healthier options. Still, a great stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Jim W, General Manager at The Wort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Thank you for choosing The wort Hotel. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our service and accommodations. Our number one priority is customer service and each and every one of our employees will go above and beyond to make our guests feel at home. We hope to see you again next time you are in Jackson.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

We stayed 5 nights in the western themed 2-room suite The artwork and décor was great. Loved the convenience of the location and especially the Silver Dollar bar. The entire hotel staff was just great. The hotel arranged our snowmobile and Yellowstone snow coach trips, so you don't have to be skiing to have fun. Was a memorable trip.

Room Tip: I don't think you could go wrong with any room you choose.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Recently returned from a week long stay at the Wort--loved everything about it! Central location;historic, Western themed decor;comfortable,well-appointed rooms;friendly,knowledgeable,accommodating staff;delicious breakfast;Silver Dollar Bar with nightly music--who could ask for more?? Can't wait until our next visit!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing The Wort Hotel. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your week-long stay with us. Our number one priority is customer service and I am happy to hear you were not let down. We are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

This hotel is beautiful, the rooms are exquisite. Great restaurant connected to the hotel-The Silver Dollar, has great food and drinks. Located centrally downtown, other restaurants, bars and shopping are within walking distance.

Room Tip: Plenty of Suites available
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing The Wort Hotel. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our service and our accommodations. We hope you will visit us again next time you are in the area.