“Great Food, Great Place for Some Fun!”
Review of Hole Bowl

Hole Bowl
Ranked #72 of 157 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$2 - US$25
Description: Our restaurant boasts a full menu with dozens of delicious options to keep you satisfied. Try any of our amazing dishes while you bowl or game, or just come in for the food! Either way we’re happy to take care of you.
Reviewed August 5, 2017

I have had dinner, lunch and snacks all while bowling, and will always come back for more. I not only appreciate the good food, but also how affordable the restaurant is considering it's in Jackson. I was at Hole Bowl for the grand opening and have been several times since. When I was told that we were going to have dinner there, at a bowling alley, I instantly thought of the one that we have here in my town; the place that has free, stale popcorn, anything that can be fixed in a microwave, and where you can still smell the cigarette smoke that has lingered in the carpet and walls, no matter how many times they "remodel."
A steak dinner at a "bowling alley?" YES!!

Erin O, Director of Operations at Hole Bowl, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

It is so nice to hear that we have changed your opinion of what it means to eat in a bowling alley! Bowling is only half of what we do at Hole Bowl. We strive to serve the freshest, highest quality foods at a good price point at the Pinsetter Restaurant. It is great to know we have succeeded in your eyes. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Jackson!

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Went bowling, ended up having a great meal and played some pool too. Loads of stuff to do/ play and really friendly staff.

Erin O, Directon of Operations at Hole Bowl, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

It is great to hear you came in and good time. We love our staff! Hope to see you back at Hole Bowl!

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We needed a rainy day activity, but would recommend Hole Bowl rain or shine! Great food, super friendly staff, and great vibe.

Thank you for coming in! We agree, Hole Bowl is a great place to hang out, rain or shine, and guests can come eat even if they aren't bowling. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 18, 2017

We were went here because we arrived to early to check in to our resort. We had a great time. We went during the week and they charged for the lane per hour for up to 6 bowlers. I don't know if this is an ongoing special but we were informed since we were "walk ins" we could get each hour for half price ($15). We paid and played for 2 hours.

Because we didn't plan on going there, we had already ate lunch so we did not get to try the food. It was a very cool place to hang out. Unlike most bowling alley's, you sit on a couch and there is a coffee table in the middle. It's very inviting and relaxing. I wish I knew about it before I ate my lunch!

I would go here again AND I would eat lunch or dinner here while I was bowling.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Bowling, pool, shuffleboard are super fun but, the food at The Pinsetter Restaurant is exceptional! Best burger in Jackson, lunch specials are an amazing deal and super delicious especially the Juicy Lucy! Don't miss the mushroom flatbread pizza, short rib sliders, chicken sandwich, Mainstreet chicken dinner is out of this world!!! Fun for everyone! Visit to bowl, visit to just eat!!!! You will not be disappointed. Love Hole Bowl and The Pinsetter Restaurant!!