“Good customer service”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed 28 June 2010

Customer service was very good both on the phone making the reservation and at teh front desk checking in. I wish they would have mentioned the continental breakfast at check-in. A/C worked well and the room was neat and comfortable, but the pool wasn't working.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 June 2010

I checked in for one night stay, just to catch a little sleep and get back onto the road early... I told the desk I'd be leaving early in the morning... I left at 3 AM... No one was at front desk so I left the key card on dresser... They charged me for two nights vs the one night I actually stayed... I returned from my trip and called the Econo Lodge in Laramie, WY... I've been trying to get the money refunded for three weeks now and still haven't got the money back into my account. Beware travelers...

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2010

We spent the night here on our way to Yellowstone, and chose this property so we could get Choice Privileges points. It fit our budget, and we knew we would enjoy the indoor pool and free wi-fi after a long day on the road.

Unfortunately, the pool was closed due to a broken part, and the wi-fi signal didn't reach our room on the end of the first floor. I managed to get a signal by sitting in the lobby.

Breakfast was OK, but the free US Today we were supposed to get never arrived. The desk clerk said they usually arrived late, but there weren't any available the night before either - and the motel was not full as far as we could tell.

Usually, we enjoy staying with Choice Hotels, but this was a disappointing experience.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2009

You could not pay me to stay here. The towels are dirty, (non smoking) room smells, and the carpets are extremely filthy. The room is so dirty I would rather sleep in my car no elevators and the sheets don’t even fit the bed.im scared I’m going to get bed bugs. I paid $79.00 for this dump. Please check out all your options before staying. I hope I don’t get some sickness by staying he

xstewy22@gmail.com

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2009

Our room was dirty, carpet filthy, cobwebs, bathroom sink cracked and chipped, dirty under counter in bathroom. When leaving expressed concerns with front desk clerk, he stated what do you want me to do, I just work here. You should have complained when checking in. I'm not the management. Management should teach staff good customer service skills, a simple I'm sorry would have been sufficient.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2009

when we ordered the room on line it ask us for the number in the party but when we got there they put us in a room with only towels and washclothes for one person. then when they made the room up on the next day for us they did not set it up for 4 people again and did not replace the coffee or cups in the room. there was no screen on the window, and the breakfast room had room for about 10 or 15 people and the motel was full so we sliped in got a frozen biscut and run. If you are looking for clean rooms with little service then it is not to bad of a stay for the money.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2009

We stay here regularly to visit our daughter at the Univ. of WY - sure it's a budget hotel and the main hallways could use more vacuuming. But it has a pool that is always clean, always-up internet, very friendly desk people, a fitness room, and they'll give you extra towels and pillows. We've never had a problem, other than encountering a few rattles on equipment, wear on the furniture, and nicks on the amenities. If minor blemishes don't bother you, this place is fine. We use credit card points to stay here, so price isn't an issue with us, so I can't rate that relative to other budget hotels. EconoLodge, like most hotels with Internet, does block port 25, so make sure have a faillback to a web email client if you tend to use a desktop client. You'll have no problem with incoming email, but you'll need to send through a non-port 25 client (i.e., web client).

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple