Country Cabins Inn
Prairie Inn Motel(Evanston)(Great Value!)
US$56
Agoda.com
Little America Hotel(Little America)
US$79
BestWestern.com
US$49
US$79
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjetted tubplace to stayhot watersmall towncountry cabinstubsbedsroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Pluses: cute, spacious, private cabin rooms, lots of big, fluffy towels, comfy beds, beautiful wood walls and ceilings

Minuses: pricey, dusty blinds, dead flies in window sill, squeaky bathroom door

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank RockyMountainDiva
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We stayed in the main building and encountered many problems during our stay. The bed broke, the lights didn't work, there was no extra toilet paper or kleenex, (not a good situation, must I say more?) it snowed and my husband ended up shoveling the walks to our car, it smelled from the restaurant below, (not good ventilation), and noisy from the room next door. (I could add even more, but will stop with these issues.) Because there was nobody in the "lobby", we had to call the number they posted on the door, but they never returned phone calls. When we returned home, I emailed them and called them regarding these issues and got NO response! I wanted to give them a chance to "redeem" themselves, but I guess they didn't care since they had our money. I plan on returning to the area because we have family there, but I will drive 20 miles, instead of staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2010

After backpacking out of King's Peak the jacuzzi tub was great. It had a kitchenette, spacious bathroom, two queen beds, satellite TV, DVD player, and lots of room to spread out our bags.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank deevah77
Reviewed 25 July 2008

Country Cabins Inn happened to be the only non-chain place to stay in a good location on my cross country trip. It's just off I-80 so it's a great place to stop while you're on the road. The cabin was clean and looked nearly new. There were two beds, TV with every cable channel, clean bathroom, fridge, and coffeemaker. The place is everything it looks like from the website and if you find it on google maps you can get a 10% off coupon. I highly recommend Country Cabins.

2  Thank rachelss