“Outstanding gluten-free pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2017

My spouse has serious allergies. My research turned up Perrett's, and we endured a long drive to fit it into our itinerary. It was worth the effort for the best gluten-free pizza my spouse has ever experienced. I enjoyed a regular pizza with an excellent conventional crust. The wine list is very good -- and cheap. It's great that they are open all afternoon for the convenience of travellers in an area of Wyoming that has wide-open spaces with NOTHING good to eat. We wish this place was close to our home!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We were staying at a motel here in Riverton, and didn't feel like getting in the car again. Just our luck that there was a restaurant next door. The clerk said it was good Italian food, so we tried it. The clerk was wrong. It wasn't good Italian food.....it was GREAT Italian food. My wife had the spaghetti with meatballs, and I had the lasagna. The sauce was super good-nice and thick. And the meatballs were the best that I've ever had (even better than my Mom's (sorry Mom)). You also have the choice of dining inside or out on the patio. A truly great place to eat.

1  Thank Ed H
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

The patio is nice is the only positive I have. Inside was crowded and loud. The hostess removed the salt and pepper as we were seated, so we had to ask for it back when the food was delivered. The side salad was not worth the extra price. Rigatoni was very tomatoey with no flavor. Had to search for the sausage.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in based on reviews and were happy to find that Perrett's lived up to its solid reputation.

The restaurant was pretty full at 5p on a Thursday. Service was friendly and helpful. We chose a table inside but outdoor seating was very popular.

Food delivery was relatively quick and all three dinners were thoroughly enjoyed. There was plenty of flavor and the portions were large. Price was appropriate based on the quality of the meal.

Overall, we were all very happy with the meal, the atmosphere and the left overs.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Great place to get pizza, calzones, and they make the best salad in town. Excellent Italian sauces, meats, sand very fresh. Love the food here!