“Love the Hot and Ready”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #29 of 55 Restaurants in Riverton
Reviewed February 5, 2017

The hot and ready ($5) has to be the best deal around. The peperoini pizza use to be $5 also, but recently raised the price.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Our 10 year old son wanted this for his birthday dinner. We had travelled from the east coast to the west coast visiting National parks , Disney , and other places of interest.
We got 2 deep dish pizza's and went we got back with it to our hotel, about 3 blocks away, we were shocked at how much cheese was on both pizza's. We all are cheese junkies and these were outta the world incredible. Best we had ever had and we've eaten LC pizza for over 28 years in many different states and I even used to be employed 25+ years ago in Ohio.

Reviewed February 2, 2016

I love the drive up window service. Its quick and hot just like they say. I would recommend this place for the fast service.

Reviewed January 9, 2015

Apparently, one of the workers called in sick and there was no replacement. This caused "no dough to be made" thus they were unable to provide the pizza's they had a huge sign advertising or breadsticks. My recommendation would be to take down the big sign if that happens. It increased my frustration upon hearing that. They were also out of plates, so we had to eat pizza out of paper bowls. Really? Go to Wal Mart across the street and buy some plates...or better yet...this place sits INSIDE Kmart. Clearly, they are not customer focused. The pizza's we had to settle for (their Hot n Ready) were only warm and stale. Not my idea of good in any of this experience. They would be better off to just close down.