All reviews happy hour cocktail hour mixed drinks old style motel stay nights warm air free beer older property cookies breakfast room single floor usa today hot tub internet access ground floor front desk lady following morning
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband spent the night here and had a wonderful stay, the room was very clean and the front desk lady was nice and friendly, would definitely stay here again. There are restaurants in walking distance and the breakfast was good, very comfortable and accommodating

Stayed: August 2016
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am pleased to hear you had an excellent stay. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Awesome hotel in rock springs for a decent rate!!!! Missed breakfast because beds were so comfy, and needed to sleep!!!! Will be back and wouldnt stay anywhere else!!! Dont forget to eat at wingers for some better than expected wy. food

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Sorry you missed breakfast, but very glad you enjoyed the comfortable bed and were able to get some much needed sleep! We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 12, 2016

I stayed there for just one night after a long drive from Southern California. What I wanted was a quiet, clean, and comfortable room. It is exactly what I got.

When I checked in there were hardly any cars outside my room. I parked directly in front of it so as to keep others arriving much later than me from interrupting my sleep. I didn't hear a single car or room door slam the whole night. So I kind of expected that I had that whole back half of the hotel to myself. To my surprise there were lots of cars. So the rooms are well insulated from noise.

The ice maker worked well and complemented the in-room fridge.

Also to my surprise was the great continental breakfast that was provided. You could build your own waffles or just enjoy some sweet breads, cereal, bacon, juice and coffee. Very nice and well-done.

I'd go there again. Certainly not a gorgeous hotel but it sure met my needs,

Room Tip: I stayed in room 174 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in a clean, quiet and comfortable room. Glad you were able to enjoy all that we offer for breakfast. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night during a drive from Colorado to Grand Teton and it was perfect.
Clean room, tv, fridge, comfy beds. Close to food options, CVS and a super market.
Breakfast was average, but what you'd expect from a Quality Inn - cereals, bagels, pastries, sausage and egg.
Did the job for us!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your clean room and our location. Also glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary deluxe breakfast. Hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was decent enough for what we paid. The bed was comfortable and there was ample parking. My issues were that the front desk told us that breakfast lasted an hour longer than it actually did (so we missed it) and the water shut off in the middle of my shower at 9:00 am. When I asked the front desk about the water, I was told they were fixing a toilet and that's probably what it was. No offers to figure out the issue or let me finish my shower.

But, like I said, you get what you pay for.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Haley B
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

THank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed the majority of your stay. I am sorry to hear about the mis quote of breakfast hours. Our breakfast is open 6 am to 9 am daily. Also very sorry about the water being shut off. We have asked our maintenance staff to let us know prior to the water being shut off so we can let our guests know when we can. Again, so sorry.