“The Happy Hour is nice”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Rock Springs
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The lady at the front desk was nice enough to make sure I received a non smoking room near the hot tub since I told her I wanted to relax in the hot tub tonight. The happy hour in the hotel lobby/breakfast area is nice to have a drink, relax, and meet your fellow hotel guests. I have even made business connections while having a drink. The staff are all very pleasant and helpful and the rooms are clean.

Room Tip: They are all on one floor with outside entrances
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the complimentary happy hour. We love that our guests have a chance to interact and visit with each other as they relax and unwind. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband spent the night here and had a wonderful stay, the room was very clean and the front desk lady was nice and friendly, would definitely stay here again. There are restaurants in walking distance and the breakfast was good, very comfortable and accommodating

Stayed: August 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am pleased to hear you had an excellent stay. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Awesome hotel in rock springs for a decent rate!!!! Missed breakfast because beds were so comfy, and needed to sleep!!!! Will be back and wouldnt stay anywhere else!!! Dont forget to eat at wingers for some better than expected wy. food

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Sorry you missed breakfast, but very glad you enjoyed the comfortable bed and were able to get some much needed sleep! We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I stayed there for just one night after a long drive from Southern California. What I wanted was a quiet, clean, and comfortable room. It is exactly what I got.

When I checked in there were hardly any cars outside my room. I parked directly in front of it so as to keep others arriving much later than me from interrupting my sleep. I didn't hear a single car or room door slam the whole night. So I kind of expected that I had that whole back half of the hotel to myself. To my surprise there were lots of cars. So the rooms are well insulated from noise.

The ice maker worked well and complemented the in-room fridge.

Also to my surprise was the great continental breakfast that was provided. You could build your own waffles or just enjoy some sweet breads, cereal, bacon, juice and coffee. Very nice and well-done.

I'd go there again. Certainly not a gorgeous hotel but it sure met my needs,

Room Tip: I stayed in room 174 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in a clean, quiet and comfortable room. Glad you were able to enjoy all that we offer for breakfast. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night during a drive from Colorado to Grand Teton and it was perfect.
Clean room, tv, fridge, comfy beds. Close to food options, CVS and a super market.
Breakfast was average, but what you'd expect from a Quality Inn - cereals, bagels, pastries, sausage and egg.
Did the job for us!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your clean room and our location. Also glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary deluxe breakfast. Hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel was decent enough for what we paid. The bed was comfortable and there was ample parking. My issues were that the front desk told us that breakfast lasted an hour longer than it actually did (so we missed it) and the water shut off in the middle of my shower at 9:00 am. When I asked the front desk about the water, I was told they were fixing a toilet and that's probably what it was. No offers to figure out the issue or let me finish my shower.

But, like I said, you get what you pay for.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Haley B
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

THank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed the majority of your stay. I am sorry to hear about the mis quote of breakfast hours. Our breakfast is open 6 am to 9 am daily. Also very sorry about the water being shut off. We have asked our maintenance staff to let us know prior to the water being shut off so we can let our guests know when we can. Again, so sorry.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I did not realize before booking that this was a motel where you parked next to your room with all exterior doors. It is right across from some newer Holiday Inn hotels, I wish I would have looked into staying at them. However, I was booking through Choice Hotels and normally have a pretty good experience. Our room was really small, but clean We had got a rollaway for our daughter. There was barely enough room in front of the door to set it up. I'm sure we broke all kinds of fire codes with it set up. The person checking us in was so kind and nice! I really appreciated her hospitable attitude. The pool was broken and she told us that we could go and swim at either of the Holiday Inns. That was a nice accomodation. We did not take advantage of the breakfast partially because we were almost as far away from the front desk as you could get. I personally did not like this location because we were right across from a tattoo parlor and there were motel workers sitting and smoking just a few feet away from our non smoking room. The price was very reasonable and it was ok for one night but there are definitely things that could be improved upon.

Room Tip: Don't stay near the tattoo parlor
Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kristib2pea
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that your room was clean and our staff were nice and friendly. The pool has now been fixed, so feel free to stop in again and try it out!