All reviews happy hour cocktail hour mixed drinks waffles older property breakfast room single floor cookies usa today hot tub front desk lady sausage we've stayed nice breakfast fast food hot breakfast long trip
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in 125. Clean, great beds. Quiet. Wonderful check in by staff. Breakfast was standard. Could use a bit more fruit but good protein choices. All in all a great value . We are your average consumers of hotels this is a good deal !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

This property is quite old. It felt like I stepped back in time. For the price I think it is a bit over priced and over rated. Could have stayed across the road at the holiday inn for a couple of bucks extra. Rooms were pretty clean and tidy though.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I was upgraded to a suite and it was awesome! Super spacious and clean, with a separate living area. My queen bed was very comfortable, as was the sofa in the living area. Shower was clean and good. Super nice front desk clerk (Cindy), and a good breakfast with hot and cold options.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank DeanneHA
Reviewed August 4, 2017

This is an older place off the old highway. The owner's are keeping it up, but it is showing its age. My impression was a place for truckers and construction workers. Room small. During the off season, I have gotten a much better room at Comfort Inns in neighboring Utah for the same price.

Room tip: Stay away from the highway for a quieter room.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Title says it all. We get there and the lobby is ok. However, it isn't connected to the other buildings. The buildings are old, outdated and nasty. The tub had dirt inside it. The carpet is beyond nasty. There were people fighting in the parking lot and prostitutes going from room to room. I was going to do laundry but those women were hanging out in there too. This place really needs to be torn down. It's very trashy. I've stayed at Quality Inn in several states and this is the worst.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I am sorry that you experienced a bad stay with us. I assure you this is not a common occurrence at our hotel nor is is something we would tolerate if we were aware. We would ask that you give us another chance the next time you are in the area.