All reviews happy hour cocktail hour mixed drinks old style motel stay nights warm air free beer older property cookies breakfast room single floor usa today hot tub internet access ground floor front desk lady following morning
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

I booked a room at Quality Inn through Booking.com as I have with many of my stays. Never in the original ad for Quality Inn did it state or show in pictures that it is a motel, not a hotel. There is a difference. A motel has rooms which open directly to the outside and a hotel does not. I am unable to stay in a motel due to a myriad of reasons which I have expressed to both booking.com and especially to Quality Inn. Quality Inn tentatively agreed to refund my mo since I wasn't able to stay the night (and notified the hotel and booking.com the day before when I learned it was a motel only through looking at google maps) if I provided very personal information such as a copy of my bank statement showing I had indeed paid for the room that I didn't get to stay in. I provided these things and someone I don't know and who won't reply to me or to booking.com now has everything they need to steal my identity. I'm growing more concerned by the day since this has now dragged on for two weeks. I'm afraid I'm going to wake up one morning to find that someone has taken everything I have out of the bank. I want a refund and I want to know that my personal information has been destroyed. I have contacted ADA.gov about this as well since my inability to stay at your hotel is a documented disability issue. They advised me to reach out via social media and and local news stations for Rock Springs. They advised me to contact them back should I not hear back from Quality Inn. While false advertising falls under the states attorney general and the possibility of identity theft falls under the FTC, failing to issue my refund is a failure to provide a "reasonable accommodation" and thus the realm of the ADA. I just want my refund and to be done with your hotel and your organization.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

I am sorry for the confusion about our hotel. We are an all out door entry 1 level property. I have responded to one of your other posts, with my phone number, if that doesn't work, please email me at gm.wy402@choicehotels.com so I can help you resolve this issue.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We drove into Rock Springs at dusk and when we arrived at the Quality Inn we were a little concerned because it looked a bit questionable. The office/lobby/ breakfast area sits in the middle and the single level units are in a "U" shape around the outside of the property, with parking directly in front of your room.There is a separate building to the side of the office/lobby which has a swimming pool. It turned out to be an okay place to stay. Our room was quiet, and the breakfast was nice. The big problem for me was that the maid had left the air conditioning on high at 65 degrees and it was already cool outside. I turned off the air and, I thought, turned on the heat, and we went next door for dinner. When we came back the room was still cold. The fan was blowing but it was not warm air. In checking with the office it seems that they are separate systems for air and heat and the heat was not yet turned on for the fall. They did have a heat lamp in the bathroom so we kept turning that on until the place warmed up. This is an older property so the outlets are limited. They did have a micro wave and a small fridge. The basin was separate from the toilet/shower area, which I like. The town was apparently sold out. While we were checking in someone called on the phone and asked if they had any rooms and they had one. He took it without even asking the price, and before we finished checking in a fellow came in asking if they had any rooms. It's always a good idea to book ahead.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in 125. Clean, great beds. Quiet. Wonderful check in by staff. Breakfast was standard. Could use a bit more fruit but good protein choices. All in all a great value . We are your average consumers of hotels this is a good deal !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

This property is quite old. It felt like I stepped back in time. For the price I think it is a bit over priced and over rated. Could have stayed across the road at the holiday inn for a couple of bucks extra. Rooms were pretty clean and tidy though.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I was upgraded to a suite and it was awesome! Super spacious and clean, with a separate living area. My queen bed was very comfortable, as was the sofa in the living area. Shower was clean and good. Super nice front desk clerk (Cindy), and a good breakfast with hot and cold options.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo