Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 8(Rock Springs)
Clarion Hotel(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Rock Springs(Rock Springs)
  • Pool
All reviewshappy hourcocktail hourmixed drinksstay nightswarm airfree beerdog walkingolder propertybreakfast roomsingle floorcookiesusa todayinternet accesshot tubground floorfollowing morningwe've stayed
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Older facility. No microwave, but a small refrigerator. Room was well maintained except for the A/C which cut off after only seconds. While it was cool outside, who wants to open a door or window to sleep comfortably while on the ground floor? We had a stuffy night. The worst point was hearing that the same complaint had been made the prior day, and not only had no action been taken, but they checked us into the room with many alternative ground floor rooms looking unoccupied. At breakfast, the attendant was sitting to one side while the water pitcher was empty and all trash receptacles overflowing. The room was not so heavily occupied that tending to these issues would have inconvenienced anyone, except perhaps the attendant. Despite these irritations, I would stay here again. The room was a bargain, especially for Wyoming, which we have found to be pricey in prior years travel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Thank your for your review. All of our rooms are supposed to have a fridge and a microwave, so thank you for letting us know that there was not one in your room. Thank you for letting me know about the air conditioner as well. We hope your next stay is more enjoyable.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

room was nice, but layout is more like a motel,

truck park direct in front of door, will be a problem when is cold, warming up early in the morning with muffler direct in front of your door, sometimes is not even your truck

and it is time to change the breakfast [free] in choicehotels

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay for the most part. We have a lot of guests that enjoy the convenience of being able to park in front of their room. We hope you enjoyed the free breakfast and we do try to alternate the offerings daily between sausage patties, sausage links, bacon, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, omelets and egg patties so there is variety for people that stay more than 1 night. We hope you will come see us again the next time you are in Rock Springs.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

It was the end of a long day. We found the motel by chance,in the middle of happy hour! After a long day on I 80,that was exactly what I needed. The staff at the front desk so friendly, it felt like we had known them forever. Great room. Single floor layout so you can park right in front of your room. This would be my first choice the next time I travel through this part of Wyoming.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you were able to enjoy the happy hour and the great room. We hope you will come see us again soon!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Very nice older property. Welcome cookies at check-in plus happy hour in the breakfast room. Very nice breakfast. USA Today. Good restaurants nearby and plenty of fast food. We've stayed here before and would do so again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TrailerPuller

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

I booked a room at Quality Inn through Booking.com as I have with many of my stays. Never in the original ad for Quality Inn did it state or show in pictures that it is a motel, not a hotel. There is a difference. A motel has rooms which open directly to the outside and a hotel does not. I am unable to stay in a motel due to a myriad of reasons which I have expressed to both booking.com and especially to Quality Inn. Quality Inn tentatively agreed to refund my mo since I wasn't able to stay the night (and notified the hotel and booking.com the day before when I learned it was a motel only through looking at google maps) if I provided very personal information such as a copy of my bank statement showing I had indeed paid for the room that I didn't get to stay in. I provided these things and someone I don't know and who won't reply to me or to booking.com now has everything they need to steal my identity. I'm growing more concerned by the day since this has now dragged on for two weeks. I'm afraid I'm going to wake up one morning to find that someone has taken everything I have out of the bank. I want a refund and I want to know that my personal information has been destroyed. I have contacted ADA.gov about this as well since my inability to stay at your hotel is a documented disability issue. They advised me to reach out via social media and and local news stations for Rock Springs. They advised me to contact them back should I not hear back from Quality Inn. While false advertising falls under the states attorney general and the possibility of identity theft falls under the FTC, failing to issue my refund is a failure to provide a "reasonable accommodation" and thus the realm of the ADA. I just want my refund and to be done with your hotel and your organization.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
tgreenWyoming, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

I am sorry for the confusion about our hotel. We are an all out door entry 1 level property. I have responded to one of your other posts, with my phone number, if that doesn't work, please email me at gm.wy402@choicehotels.com so I can help you resolve this issue.