All reviews table with chairs room was clean shopping and restaurants hard boiled eggs free breakfast chad fridge vanity desk cereal dryer
Reviewed September 29, 2016

Econolodge Rock Springs, WY. Positives: water is very hot, sheets are clean, my room (142) was spacious and well laid out, motel location is good.
Negatives: wifi was unusably slow (2/5). The room wasn’t dirty but somehow didn’t feel clean, either. The desk in my room was very small, and there was plenty of room for a bigger desk, or a table. Bathroom is small. The refrigerator made a loud ticking noise - I had to unplug it before I went to sleep.
General: Rock Springs isn’t fancy and this motel fits right in; it’s an older property and shows its age. Value 4/5. Overall 4/5. If the wifi was usable, I would have given it better marks.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank alexwolf2016
Heidi H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Thank you for writing a review on the Econo Lodge. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay at our property. Thank you for letting us know were improvements can be made. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

Hotel needs upgrading. However, the staff were friendly; the room was comfortable; there was a fridge, microwave and safe; lots of restaurants nearby. Just got the feeling that Econolodge had acquired an old motel and were in the process of making it a nicer place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Heidi H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Thank you for writing a review on the Econo Lodge. I am glad that the staff was friendly. Thank you for staying with us. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager.

Reviewed September 11, 2016

It was a great opportunity to meet the front counter people, however, there, graciousness cannot make up for the old hotel. The age of the hotel is revealed in the exterior battleship gray paint. The internet did not function properly at all and the interior of my room reflected the weathered look of the exterior. The hotel needs a remodel and to update the internet.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this old hotel, choose others in the area.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Heidi H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Thank you so much for writing a review on the Econo Lodge. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay. Please call me direct to discuss your stay. (307)382-4217. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Traveling as solo, staff were so very helpful . Free wifi, great continental breakfast to get you going. Rooms clean, including microwave , small fridge and safe for valuables. Beds comfy, clan and plenty of nice pillows.
Restaurants and gas stations across street. I'll stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Heidi H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Thank you for writing a review on the Econo Lodge. I am glad that you had a great stay. Thank you for letting us know. Please keep us in mind for future stays to the area. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

The hotel is clean and there are many restaurants nearby. Overall your average American chain hotel. However, we were greeted and served by a wonderful man named Charles. He was such a sweet guy that really accommodated our needs! Definitely would come back and stay here just because of him. Great job, Charles!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Heidi H, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2016

Thank you for writing a review on the Econo Lodge. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am glad that our staff was friendly and accommodating to your needs. Safe travels. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager