“Pool closed”

Super 8 Rock Springs
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Rock Springs
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I wish zi was told the truth. That the pool has been clean send for a week. When I asked yesterday before booking I was told there was a pool. Didn't mention you can't use it. I am traveling with disabled person when gets the reward of swimming if he travels well. No don't s count offered free r the disappointment either. Room is nice. Location goid by Walmart.

Room Tip: Do t count on the pool it's closed sed
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
myissa112, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Guest,
We are sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our guests visit. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Have a great day!
Front Office Management

Reviewed 29 December 2017

When we first checked in and got to our room it was dirty and had not been cleaned. Went back to the front desk and we were given a very nice clean room. At check out the front desk advised of the road conditions and that was very kind and helpful. Nice people.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your visit! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.
Have a great day!
Front Office Management

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I've stayed in many Wyndham hotel accessible rooms and this was the best by far. I booked the 2 king bed room, which was as big as 2 regular hotel rooms. There was plenty of space between and around both beds for a wheelchair and lots of room to park my scooter. The beds were very comfortable. The sink was outside the bathroom and was open underneath to fit a wheelchair. The bathroom had a wonderful roll-in shower, with a large fold-down seat. The seat was right under the shower head so I didn't have to deal with a hand held shower. The controls were low enough to reach while sitting. The water even stayed in the shower not on the floor. Perfect. The only improvement would be one more grab bar on the wall as I left the shower. The towel bar there was loose from others grabbing it, just like I reflexively did. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Super8RockSprings1, Webmaster at Super 8 Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that we exceeded your expectations here during your stay. Our team prides themselves on excellent guest service and accommodations. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy that. We anxiously await your next visit here with us.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I have stayed here before, and would stay again. My only experience is in traveling through, never stayed longer than 10 hours or so. Staff was friendly, room was ok,and I was able to get some sleep before getting back on the road. I did not try breakfast or internet. Rates were good.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8RockSprings1, Webmaster at Super 8 Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We got to the hotel around 11:30 pm. Staff was helpful-especially the morning staff. It was Very clean -the mattress was totally enclosed/encased, and very comfortable and cozy!! Normally shy away from the coffee in the room because not that good-however-there's was very good!! and sure enjoyed it. Breakfast was typical with juices, cereal-hot and cold, waffles, yogurt, toast and Danish. We would definitely stay here again. The property was clean inside and out. I was very impressed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Super8RockSprings1, Webmaster at Super 8 Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.