All reviewsroom was cleanroll in showerdidn t workcheck in was easystaff was friendlyprice was reasonablefront desk ladyindoor pooleasy accesswould stay againcross country tripcontinental breakfastfridge and microwaveconvenient locationafter a long daypleasant surprisea great place to stay
Reviewed December 29, 2017

When we first checked in and got to our room it was dirty and had not been cleaned. Went back to the front desk and we were given a very nice clean room. At check out the front desk advised of the road conditions and that was very kind and helpful. Nice people.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
myissa112, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

Thank you for your visit! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.
Have a great day!
Front Office Management

Reviewed November 25, 2017

I've stayed in many Wyndham hotel accessible rooms and this was the best by far. I booked the 2 king bed room, which was as big as 2 regular hotel rooms. There was plenty of space between and around both beds for a wheelchair and lots of room to park my scooter. The beds were very comfortable. The sink was outside the bathroom and was open underneath to fit a wheelchair. The bathroom had a wonderful roll-in shower, with a large fold-down seat. The seat was right under the shower head so I didn't have to deal with a hand held shower. The controls were low enough to reach while sitting. The water even stayed in the shower not on the floor. Perfect. The only improvement would be one more grab bar on the wall as I left the shower. The towel bar there was loose from others grabbing it, just like I reflexively did. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Super8RockSprings1, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that we exceeded your expectations here during your stay. Our team prides themselves on excellent guest service and accommodations. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy that. We anxiously await your next visit here with us.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed November 25, 2017

I have stayed here before, and would stay again. My only experience is in traveling through, never stayed longer than 10 hours or so. Staff was friendly, room was ok,and I was able to get some sleep before getting back on the road. I did not try breakfast or internet. Rates were good.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 28, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed October 24, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8RockSprings1, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017