“Nice Q”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #14 of 75 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dickey's is a good place for bbq. good for the area. Fast food type bbq place. get you in and make your choices.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

This place was right up the street from the hotel where I was staying, so I thought I would give it a try. The staff was pleasant, explained the special of the day, which I ordered and was surprised how good it was for a quick as I was served. Will have to eat a Dickey"s more often

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I went through the drive thru and got a family meal. The portions were decent and the food is always good I'm just surprised at how pricey the food is. The service was somewhat slow considering it was drive thru and no one else was there. I certainly won't be a regular here.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

This salad is so good, the greens are always good, the bbq meat is shredded and moist, ranch dressing, crispy onions and the roll, all is so yummy!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Decided to try this place, based on reviews seen here. I was satisfied with my visit. I had a 2-meat platter of brisket and kielbasa. Both meats were prepared well, and the plate came with 2 sides. I was not as impressed with the potato casserole as another reviewer, but the cole slaw was great. The place was clean, and the staff friendly and prompt. I don't often eat chain BBQ, but would try this place again.