“Fast & yummy!”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Ranked #55 of 75 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Description: At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our infamous breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's Rock Springs today.
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Taco John's in Rock Springs, WY is an excellent fast food joint, it is a nice change from the normal Taco Bell. It's a bit more $, but usually worth it.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

In the pouring rain of WY, we tried a quick lunch after filling our gas tank on Sept. 22nd 2016. It was far from quick, the wait was around 15 minutes. The woman at the window kept saying how she didn't want to get wet while taking our money and giving us our food. Customer service tip: Don't complain about your job to the customer that has already been waiting over 15 minutes in a drive through. As for the food, we ordered 2 meals and it came to $15.54. Apparently the water I ordered wasn't a part of the meal and we got charged extra for that. The potato oles were rushed and not done all the way so we threw out the soggy treats, but enjoyed our 2 tacos and 1 burrito with water. TIP: When traveling across country on 80, take the second exit for Rock Springs, there are a lot better food options other than junky fast food.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

This used to be my favorite place, consistent, quality and tasty food-my go to place. After last night I am sooooo done. Ordered 6 pack and a pound with a side of bean burritos with sour cream. The potato olays were soggy and not cooked, the tacos had a teaspoon if that- of meat each. The burritos-- they forgot the sour cream. Why??? I didn't check the food till we were 20 miles out of town. Ended up dumping all of it and listening to whining hungry people all the way to Evanston. We're done.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

If you like good portions at a steal this is your place. I had the bean burrito and it was ok, but the oil of choice flavored the burrito more than the bean and seasonings if there were any. I couldnt finish it off.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

When I was a kid I loved the taco Burgers, I left as a adult and there was no taco Johns in Boston, when I come home I have to have my Taco Johns. I did hear they are taking away the Taco Burger and tha'st disappointing me a lot, my fav!