“The staff make this place special”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #34 of 75 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Our waitress's name was Diamond and she truly was a gem. Great service, lots a smiles, and pleasant and brief conversation. We quickly got my wife's coffee and my soda. The food was brought soon after. We never had an empty glass but for a few moments. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

We were only partially satisfied with our late lunch (breakfast food). It took a long time and both meals had errors and one was cold. The waitress tried to make everything right...and we appreciated her. We just felt like breakfast for a late lunch. We walked out full...but there are too many places to eat around there. We wouldn't go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Had been driving all day, checked into hotel and headed for IHOP. Opted for breakfast food (surprise) and e enjoyed the pancakes and coffee.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Was clean, service was good, food was tasty - about what I would expect. Have seen reviews that food took a long time, not an issue for me at all for my visit. Had my breakfast in 4-5 minutes at the most.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I ate here every morning for a week and the quality of the food was always good. This place gets real busy so service can be a little slow. I wish they served more fresh fruit but overall no complaints.

Date of visit: August 2018