“A box of donuts for the road!”
Review of Cowboy Donuts

Cowboy Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Rock Springs
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped by and bought a dozen donuts for our road trip. Very yummy--donuts were pretty much eaten by the Idaho state line. :)

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were driving across the country. Saw the sign on the highway and didn’t know they were well known. The donuts were great but the service not so much. I’m sure they are sick of looking at the donuts and maybe the customers!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We were expecting something fabulous considering they have been on food network. Unfortunately it wasn’t fabulous, but everything was good. My ham & cheese was over half bread, it was really good bread, but still. We are a family of five & everyone said the donuts & rolls were ok, but not as good as our donut shop at home. I would go again, but I wouldn’t drive out of the way.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We tried a ham and cheese -it was amazing. And a maple finger donut. Just wish we could get these in our home town. Staff were super friendly, and the shop was sooo busy - there must be a reason for that!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Can't find better donuts in the state. Always worthwhile to pick some up for family and friends. I think I'll stop and get some now.