My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY
US$94
US$75
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$134
US$129
Homewood
US$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Clarion Hotel(Rock Springs)
US$99
US$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Quality Inn(Rock Springs)
US$81
US$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$148
US$119
TripAdvisor
All reviewsextended staylaundry basketfull size fridgeice makercomfortable bedsfor more than one nightsmall kitchentwo burner stovepots and pansbreakfast sandwichgreat bedgreat rategood sizelarge roomroad tripplace to staystaff was very friendly
Reviewed January 3, 2018

This is a new chain hotel looking to replace Extended Stay. And they are doing a fine job!! They are pet friendly but not smoker friendly. Yet you can cook in the rooms? Oh well..................rooms are meant for longer stays but still excellent for one night stays. That full size fridge is nice. Rooms are spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Don M, Manager at My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thanks for the review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and the full size fridge in each room. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

On an extended trip out West, my husband and I stayed at this My Place and one in Missoula Mt. They were identical, both basic and comfortable.
The recliner in the room was a great touch. Odd, however, that room includes a kitchenette without one plate, pot or utensil. They conveniently sell these in their little market but who wants to buy it for one night? Also, no breakfast included but you can order a bfast sandwich type thing for $5. Odd.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We strive to ensure our guests have the best experience possible during their stays at the MyPlace Hotel – Rock Springs, WY, and are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit.

In order to offer the best rates possible for nighty, weekly, and monthly guests, we do not provide a full supply of kitchen materials in the guest rooms. We took into consideration that not all guests would need to utilize the My Kitchen, and a full range of supplies is available for purchase at a reasonable price in the on site My Store. Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price, and hope that your stay mirrored that.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised with this room! I think the hotel is brand new so everything in the room was brand new aka not dirty.

Comes with a small kitchen with stove, microwave, toaster and full-size fridge! There's a walmart down the street so if you are planning to stay for more than one night, you can go food shopping and make your own meals! Or there's a bunch of restaurants and fast food right near the hotel.

The beds have a variety of pillows from soft to firm, how thoughtful! Plus an extra blanket. Lots of outlets and USB plugs for all your electronics.

Bathroom was wonderful! Lots of towels and perfectly clean. I hate dirty bathrooms/showers in hotels and this one was great!

This would e a great hotel if you needed to stay for an extended time

Room Tip: brand new! SUPER clean!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at My Place Hotel – Rock Springs, WY during your recent visit. We are glad you found the hotel and staff accommodating for all of your needs. It's great to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms with superb amenities. The central location, comfortable rooms, and great customer service make us an ideal location for all types of travelers.

We hope you come back and visit again soon! Look for us on your travels, we now have 34 properties in 17 states with more on the way in the near future! Find a location at myplacehotels.com

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I think for people who are going to be in an area for a week plus, this is a superb place to stay. The rooms are a nice size and you get a good size kitchen to cook in with a big refrigerator.

I picked this hotel for our cross country trip because it had a laundry room. Those machines were just fine.

Staff was wonderful.

The knock I have is that the room we got had a stink to it - not unbearable but noticeable. It was a pet smell, not a smoking smell. If I was going to stay there for any length of time (we were there for laundry and sleep - up and out early), I would have asked for another room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you for your feedback about My Place Hotel – Rock Springs, WY. Your reviews help us continually improve our facilities as our brand grows. We work hard to assure that our hotel is clean and comfortable for all guests and at an affordable price. Our rooms are a perfect fit for most travelers whether they are visiting us for one night or a long term stay. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has everything and more. Only stayed 1 night and wished we could have stayed longer just for this facility. Pet friendly and so much better than any alternative. Two lush wueen size beds, really large room, full size kitchen, big bathroom, just awesome. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and comments regarding your recent stay at the My Place Hotel in Rock Springs, WY! We appreciate hearing back from our guests as we continue to refine how we can provide an excellent experience. Your comfort and satisfaction are paramount in what we do and strive to provide. Look for us on your future travels, if we aren't there yet, we will be soon. Thank you again for making the My Place your place!

Look for us on all of your travels, we now have 33 properties in 17 states with more on the way in the near future! Find a location at myplacehotels.com