“Great place to for a coffee on Sheridan's Historical Main Street”
Review of Java Moon

Java Moon
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Sheridan
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I love their coffees and teas, and their sandwiches are good too. I miss their old mismatched tables and chairs, but it's still cute. Our adorable guest from UK enjoyed her granola and the fresh squeezed OJ. $33 bought one granola, one parfait and drinks for three (they each had a hot drink and an OJ). Prices keep me from coming very often, but it's always enjoyable.

1  Thank Paintyhands

Reviewed January 24, 2017

We love to stop here for our afternoon coffee pick me up when we are traveling through. It has been renovated since a few years ago and is much nicer now. The coffee is really great but for some reason, the baked goods are different and not quite as good as they used to be...probably better for the waistline. Still and all, nice and friendly and cozy.

1  Thank MaryEllenM27
Reviewed December 8, 2016

This is a nice little restaurant and coffee shop. If you're looking for cozy though, this is not the place for you. It's more of a warehouse style, but the food is good and the coffee drinks are excellent.

Thank Damiano C. V
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Had breakfast here on my last day in the USA.
It was kind of "trendy" so my friend and we thought we might as well give it a go. We usually eat in diners in the Mid West.
The selection was a bit odd for breakfast , but seemed to be going for a healthier menu, and I ended up having a bagel and cream cheese and I asked if they had avocado on the bagels and was told no even though other items on the menu had avocado. So I asked for peanut butter as well, which I got, in a little plastic cup. The cream cheese was also in a little, plastic cup. I also had orange juice which had too much ice in it and not much juice.
We were both also given plain cold water in small, disposable plastic cups.
My friend ordered a cup of Black Tea and milk. The hot water arrived in a weird, large, long mug and the milk was also in a plastic cup. This mug was too large for just one tea bag.
My point is, for a trendy and health-food-conscious cafe, why was so much served in disposable plastic cups??? How wasteful, and bad for the environment. They were everywhere!!!
Can't they employ a dishwasher?
Average food and service, and overpriced.

Reviewed September 15, 2016

So many choices for breakfast and lunch! And the guys working were friendly and fast! The food was delishious too!

1  Thank Wyofarmer