“Bagels & Lox”

Bagels & Beyond
Ranked #15 of 86 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

This bagel shop has a great selection of bagels, sandwiches, and wraps. I went for the smoked salmon lox and my wife had turkey and avocado. Both were terrific. Freshness was definitely there. We will be back to try some of their other bagel flavors.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

Bagels and Beyond is a wonderful place for breakfast. My niece and I visited on our way out of town while looking for a quick bite. They have a large variety of bagels and flavorings and will allow you to sample before ordering. The staff is very quick and very nice. They made us feel welcome from the moment we entered. I will visit my next time through the area. I only wish they were closer!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Had the egg, bacon, peppers and cheese breakfast sandwich on Asiago Cheese Bagel is very flavorful, needs more peppers and onions to give the innards a little more flavor!
Will definitely stop here again while in Sheridan.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Excellent flavor, texture and price. The specialty bagels are amazing and terrifically prepared. They also have many other items and I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I love these bagels !! Kinda like Panera Bread but sooo much better !! Spinach and Parm bagel was awesome !! My Everything bagel with garlic and herb cream cheese ( I added tomato and lettuce ) was amazing !! Traveling through to MT and finding this place was like discovering gold !!!