“Great food and service, a bit pricey”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #50 of 86 Restaurants in Sheridan
Reviewed April 8, 2017

We were at a hotel and too tired to go find dinner, so we ordered from Jimmy Johns. They really did have freakishly fast delivery. We ordered 4 sandwiches, 3 of them were special orders and they got all 4 sandwiches right and had it delivered in about 20 minutes. I knocked off one point because the 4 sandwiches, 4 drinks, and 2 chips were $45, which seemed a little high. But I would still order from them again because they were so fast and they got the order right.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed February 9, 2017

Always Quick! Will also deliver. Bread seems fresh and always adequate staff to handle influx of customers. Friendly employees and Good Quick Food.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016

I know it's a chain, but we wanted a sub for the hotel. Most locations have good food, and this location was no exception, except the staff didn't listen and neither my wife or myself got what we wanted and asked for. It wasn't very busy when we were there, so we were helped fairly quickly, but the order taker (or the sandwich maker) messed up the order. We, of course, didn't notice until later, so we ate what we had. The sandwiched took a while (10 minutes) to make, mainly because of chit-chatting, but the staff was generally nice. there are a lot of choices in the area, so I will probably try something different next time.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Horrible customer experience. I ordered a The J.J. Gargantuan®, and the only meat on my sandwich was bacon.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit to a Jimmy John's. This store was clean and the staff very friendly. So far, so good. Service was very fast. It's something they pride themselves on. The sandwich, an Italian sub, was just OK. Jersey Mike's is better. The bread was good but not much meat. Next time, I'll probably try someplace else.

Date of visit: July 2016