“Still nice even without power!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Mar 2017
Dear Charles,

Thank you for the great feedback! Your stay couldn't have timed the EPIC snow any better. We are thrilled you had several great days inside and out before the power outage. We would love to see you again and get the opportunity to show you a great time from start to finish. Enjoy the rest of your winter!

Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Team
Reviewed September 14, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Nov 2016
Dear Marybeth,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Tensleep B12. It looks like you had a great time! Please visit again soon.

Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Family
College Place
Reviewed September 4, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
4 Sep 2013
Hello Bruce,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the Tensleep B12 condominium. I do hope we are able to host you again upon your next visit to Jackson Hole!

co
Reviewed June 26, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

26 Jun 2013
Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Fun is what Jackson Hole is all about and I am so happy you were able to take full advantage of our amenities such as the pool and hot tub area at the Sundance Tennis and Swim Club! We do offer many other condo options that are ground floor or do not have as many stairs. I would love to extend a return guest rate upon your next visit to Jackson Hole!

Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Reviewed March 18, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

18 Mar 2013
Hi Maria!

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your most recent stay in Tensleep B12. We were very happy to have you stay in one of our Teton Village properties!

We hope to see you again very soon!

USA
Reviewed February 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
14 Feb 2013
Hello Bill,

I am so pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience staying with us! I do understand your statement of lack of lighting on the back side of the properties however, Teton Village does try to keep unnecessary lighting to a minimum so visitors may enjoy the stars which shine so brightly out here and the mountain alpenglow. I value our return guests a great deal and would love to extend a special return guest rate to you upon your next visit to Jackson Hole!

We're looking forward to seeing you again, Bill!

Paris (France)
Reviewed February 5, 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Rugged travelers
5 Feb 2013
Hello Maud,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Tensleep B12. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the condo during your stay. It sounds like you were able to do some exciting adventuring and sightseeing during your visit to the greater Jackson Hole/Yellowstone area!

Jackson Hole Resort Lodging
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing