“Good value”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NVanFamil...
Vancouver, BC
“Good value”
Reviewed 22 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Stayed at this rental with extended family. There was plenty of room and everything was clean. Kitchen equipment stocked so that we were able to eat in after shopping for groceries. The unit is quite dated and could use some sprucing up. The washer and dryer were in strange areas and were difficult to use. Some of the electrical outlets didn't seem to work, as well as the hair dryers. Luckily, there was more than one and found one that worked. Also, the mattress on the pullout sofa needed to be replaced.

It is in a convenient area, close to the village. For us, cleanliness is a must, so despite the minor problems, we would stay here again if were were able to get the same discount price.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness
Liked least: It was dated and could use some updates.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Nov 2016
Dear NVanFamily,

Thank you for your comments! I am thrilled to say the owners care wholeheartedly about the impression their condo leaves on guests and took action based on your feedback. They have replaced the sofa sleeper entirely this September and replaced a living room chair as well to enhance the comfort and appearance of the living space. We have also made sure electrical outlets work properly and replaced any non-working hair dryers. We have staff on hand 7 days a week should anything arise during your future stay. We are thrilled you had a great time and look forward to your return!

Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Team
Norwich CT
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Older travelers Rugged travelers
20 Jul 2015
Dear Kenn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our accommodations and your great feedback! Our homeowners have replaced the twin beds in the second bedroom based on your suggestion. Please know we also have the ability to convert most twin beds into a king size bed to better accommodate guests. We hope you visit again and your overall Jackson experience was a memorable one!

JHRL Staff
Boulder
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

11 Jul 2013
Hello Fred,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments in regards to your most recent stay in White Ridge B6. I am very sorry to hear that your oven did work when preparing your pizza. Maintenance did take a look at the oven and they were unable to replicate the issue. We have worked with the home owner and replaced the faucets in this property. I would welcome you to stay with us again and I would personally like to handle your future reservation and select a property that has been recently renovated and fits your taste a little better.

Thank you so much for staying with us! We hope to see you in Jackson Hole very soon!

Tn
Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
6 Jul 2013
Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I am pleased to hear you will return for another visit! We value you as a return guest and would love to offer you a special return guest rate anytime in the future. I'm also happy to hear our staff was able to assist you and your daughter! Your comment "this recent tri will be on of memories my daughter and I, will treasure and relish forever" means the most to us and we look forward to your return!

New York
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
6 Mar 2013
Hi Darren,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your most recent stay in White Ridge B6 in beautiful Teton Village! We value our guests and I would love to offer you a return guest rate should you visit us again! We do also have deluxe properties in White Ridge that I would be happy to show you for your next stay!

Jackson Hole Resort Lodging
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8443038475
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing