My son found this place to stay during the total solar eclipse. The room was filled with flies. Two of the three lamps were missing their lampshades. Both smoke detectors were missing but the back piece was still on the ceiling and the other on the wall. We had no choice but to stay because nothing else was available. I know - I tried!! The owner said we couldn't run two things at the same time because we would blow a fuse. I totally agree. The cords for the A/C unit, microwave, TV, frig, desk lamp were all on the same outlet. Looked like spaghetti.
We went to the local store and purchased a bug bomb, plastic sheets, linens, pillows, fan to air out after the bug bomb. No working windows. We did not take our luggage in. We would not even take a shower in the place. I contemplated staying in the car!
Then there's the cat lady. I think she may be the cleaning lady. At least 4 cats and 3 kittens lived in her room at the corner. One of the cats is very mangy and missing an eye. I saw another cat take a dead mouse into her unit.
This is unhealthy and unsafe. A total fire and death trap! The one rating is only because there is no zero or negative.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking